Job Title: Client Services Executive
Status: Permanent / full time
Client: High Court Enforcement Firm
Location: Newcastle or London
Salary: Basic £18,000 plus
General Description of Job:
The Client Account Executive will be responsible for delivering high level client services to existing clients including Legal Services, Utility and Local Government. The role will involve regular contact with clients to ensure they are happy with our performance and all queries are resolved in a professional and timely way to the clients’ satisfaction.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handle in-bound calls and e-mails from clients in a timely and satisfactory resolution basis.
- Resolve client issues on a case by case basis and proactively follow up with clients to ensure clients are satisfied.
- Accurately record details and structure reports on client history and interactions in the company’s CRM system.
- Prepare and report client status information to designated parties on a weekly basis.
- Gather and effectively communicate client feedback, suggestions and ideas to appropriate internal departments.
- Work closely with cross functional departmental teams to identify improvements to processes and tasks that improve client services ability to provide quality client support.
- Work with internal account teams to identify upgrade opportunities.
- Keep up to date on industry news, particularly news that affects clients.
- Provide proactive outreach to clients as applicable.
- Undertake any special project work as requested by the Head of Client Services.
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
- Such Duties as directed by a Manager as may from time to time be reasonably required.
Experience and/or Qualifications:
- 1-2 years customer facing experience preferable.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be extremely customer service oriented with a passion to exceed client expectations.
- Must be detail oriented and organised; able to multitask and think quickly; a fast learner.
- Must be self-motivated and energetic; able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good computer skills (basic knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of debt recovery, enforcement, legal or financial services
- Must be able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role
- Good level of general education to GCSE’s or GNVQ/NVQ qualification or equivalent.
- Ability to work in a non-discriminatory manner, in accordance with the Company’s Equal Opportunities Policy.
- Can demonstrate integrity.
- Ability to deliver results and meet company expectations.
- Enforcement Experience.
If you would like to be considered for this position then please email your CV to Yasmin in the first instance
Telephone: 07980298786 Email: Yasmin.email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from us within 21 days then your application has been unsuccessful