Job Title: Client Services Manager
Status: Permanent / full time
Client: High Court Enforcement Firm
Location: Based in Essex (office also in Newcastle)
Salary: Competitive package
General Description of Job:
As Client Services Manager you are responsible for building strong client relationships, identifying and converting new business opportunities and leading the client services team to provide a high level of client service.
You will manage the Client Services team promoting best practice and ensuring that they are performing to the required standard and meeting agreed service levels, this will incorporate training and development of new and existing staff.
Your role will include monitoring, managing and maintaining the relationships of new clients and existing clients. You will ensure cases are reviewed and clients are contacted on a regular basis to discuss issues and performance.
A key responsibility will be identifying issues, trends, improvements and potential opportunities and relay these to the board and producing monthly and ad hoc management information.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing the Client Relationship Manager and Client Services Team
- Monitoring resources and creating and implementing management metrics
- Identifying resource and system requirements and producing a business case for implementation
- Providing the Sales Director with regular updates
- Attending client reviews meetings and reporting back any updates or actions to relevant parties
- Assisting with tenders and contract bids
- To manage, maintain and develop client relationships from new client set up to business as usual status
- Overseeing the on boarding of new clients including completion of all post sales documentation, conducting an introduction call, distribution of welcome pack, providing client guidance and training on how to instruct us and access our systems.
- Review client case reports and headline MI on a regular basis to identify issues and ways to increase performance
- Ensuring clients are contacted regularly by telephone and email, including scheduling weekly/fortnightly/monthly calls.
- Identify opportunities to increase work volumes and offer additional services where possible
- Overseeing regular client case reviews and case holdings on a regular basis to ensure service level agreements are being met
- Allocating client lists to members of the client services team
- Liaising with clients via telephone, email and secure messaging
- Creating and distributing internal client guides and FAQs
- Producing headline MI reports, volume flags and trend analysis for board and client meetings
- Providing the board with a weekly update report
- Ensuring the team are producing and distributing regular reports to clients
- Providing high level support to claimants and clients and advising of our processes
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
- Such Duties as directed by a Manager as may from time to time be reasonably required.
Experience and/or Qualifications:
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- IT literate – proficiency with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Ability to motivate, mentor, develop and lead a team
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise workloads.
- Organisational/ admin skills
- Team player
- Excellent telephone manner
- Knowledge of debt recovery, enforcement, legal or financial services
- Must be able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role
- Good level of general education to GCSE’s or GNVQ/NVQ qualification or equivalent
- Ability to work in a non-discriminatory manner, in accordance with the Company’s Equal Opportunities Policy
- Can demonstrate integrity
- Ability to deliver results and meet company expectations
- Enforcement/Collections Experience
If you would like to be considered for this position then please email your CV to Yasmin in the first instance
Telephone: 07980298786 Email: Yasmin.firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from us within 21 days then your application has been unsuccessful