Job Title: Call Quality Analyst (Collections)
Status: Permanent / Full time (Monday to Friday – 4 days at 8am to 4pm and 1 day at 11am to 7pm)
Client: Law firm
Location: Leeds City Centre
Salary: £20,000 plus Benefits
Successful candidate will undertake call quality scoring, deliver coaching and feedback; work closely with agents to encourage continuous improvement in call quality. They will carry out regular audits on a daily basis to ensure processes and procedures are being followed.
Responsibilities will include:
- Auditing calls across the collections floor based on a daily target
- Provide coaching/feedback to agents, seniors, team leaders and work with them to highlight any concerns with regards to call quality
- Carry out regular audits on a daily basis to ensure procedures and processes are being followed, highlighting any risks to the business
- Sharing best practices and feedback to team leaders and seniors
- Attend consistency sessions with agents and team leaders
- Review best practises and trends across the collections floor to provide daily feedback on areas of risk or improvement
- Ensuring high standards are maintained and continuously improved across the collections floor
- Encourage a compliant and TCF attitude across the work environment
This list is not exhaustive.
- Collections experience is essential
- Preferable post litigation experience (desirable not essential)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Basic skills with Word, Excel and Internet
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Good team spirit – working in a team
If you would like to be considered for this position then please email your CV to Yasmin in the first instance.
Telephone: 07980298786 Email: Yasmin.email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from us within 21 days then your application has been unsuccessful.