Job Title: Collections Agent
Status: Permanent / Full time. MUST be able to work evenings (to 8pm) and 1 in 4 Saturday’s as part of a rota
Company: Law Firm
Salary: £18,200 plus Bonus and Benefits
To be considered for this role you MUST have at least 6 months recent experience of working as a Collections Agent within a Consumer FCA regulated industry.
Main Function of Job
- Achieve individual and company KPI’s
- Progress cases through telephone and written collections
- Assess and agree affordable repayment plans
- Undertake income and expenditure to ensure optimum repayment levels and affordability assessments are met
- Proactively manage payment defaults ensuring recovery levels are maintained
- Deal with queries including disputes and complaints
- Recognise vulnerable consumers (Treating Customers Fairly)
- Update and maintain the customer account management systems
This list is not exhaustive.
- At least 6 months experience within a consumer FCA regulated collections/recoveries environment
- Telephone experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong negotiation and influential skills
- Knowledge of Regulation and Guidelines (FCA and TCF)
- Skills with Word, Excel and Internet
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Working on own initiative and as part of a team
If you would like to be considered for this position then please email your CV to Yasmin in the first instance.
Telephone: 07980298786 Email: Yasmin.firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from us within 14 days then your application has been unsuccessful.