Job Title: Solicitor
Status: Permanent / full time
Client: Debt recovery / law firm
Location: Leeds city centre
Salary: Up to £70,000 plus benefits
Our client is a debt recovery law firm providing collections and litigation services to its clients.
Main Function of the Role:
Working within debt litigation (standard and complex) function that deals with high volumes of accounts which consist of 90% consumer and 10% commercial/B2B debts.
The team itself currently has 15 members of staff from Paralegals through to 3 Solicitors.
- 10 years PQE Solicitor
- Debt litigation
- Ability to prioritise and organise workloads
- Communication skills
- Ability to motivate and support team members
- Ability to supervise junior members of the team
- Ability to work in a fast past environment / demanding service environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work to targets /deadlines and service level agreements
- Debt litigation (CCJ, enforcement, defended and complex)
- Management of dealing with high volumes of correspondence
- Working to targets / deadlines and service level agreements
- Ideally consumer debt recovery knowledge and experience but not essential
- Ideally commercial/B2B and or Insolvency debt recovery knowledge and experience but not essential
If you would like to be considered for this position then please email your CV to Yasmin in the first instance. Telephone: 07980298786 Email: Yasmin.email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from us within 21 days then your application has been unsuccessful.